Allow me to take a moment of your time to introduce International Wellness Foundation, a public charity that is designed to patron:
- “Wheels of Life”: Globally providing free wheelchairs for underprivileged wheelchair bound individuals,
- Motivational & Enlightening Social Media Group "Universal Elevation of Consciousness",
- Organic Nutrition and Non-GMO Farming in the Global Community,
- Preventive Medicine, Natural Health & Wellness & Education,
- Restoration of Health through Body/Mind Detoxification and Nourishment,
- Classes of Healthy Cooking,
- “Teaching to Master the Fullness of Life” - autogenic training
- Individual & Group Counseling/Coaching
- Inspirational & Educational Publications
- "Veterans & Disabled Formula to Success": integrating modalities to help veterans & disabled to form an identity that is modified to their degree of disability to optimize utilization of their strength & skills in order to find or re-establish their purpose in life;
International Wellness Foundation, Inc. 10 years anniversary video:
According to UN statistics, with 7.4 billion people in this world, around 15% of the world's population, or estimated 1 billion people, live with disabilities. They are the world's largest minority.
The World Bank estimates that 20% of world's poorest people have some kind of disability and tend to be regarded in their own communities as the most disadvantaged.
The United States has been the beacon of progress and light with the first schools for the blind established in 1829, Equal Employment Opportunities act passed in 1964, The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and many other undertakings that have improved and continue to enhance the quality of human life.
Since September of 2013, the International Wellness Foundation is a registered with the United Nations Global Compact.
Some of the foundation beneficiaries are people who dedicate their lives to the service of others; yet, when they face difficult times, society often missed the opportunity to help them. Our recipients are people with physical illnesses and psycho-emotional distresses who need our assistance in giving them the opportunity to be healthier and more capable members of their community.
Thank you for your interest and support,
Tatania Kurbatov, B.S., M.A.
Founding President & CEO of International Wellness Foundation, Inc.
List of Primary Contributors
Advanced Health Services, LLC
Gordon & Doner - For the Injured®
NR Windows, Inc.
Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith PLLC
Mr. Adam Doner
Dr. Fred & Grace Linn
Dyvex Industries Inc.
Trusted Homecare Services, Inc.
GFWC Woman’s Club of Stuart, Inc.
Mrs. Laude Everard
Mr. and Mrs. Cosovanu
ATF McGahran/Koutzen Revocable LIVI
Mr. Bernard Rubinstein
Mr. Stanley H. Barag
Nasreen Kakli & G. Murtaza Kakli
Mr. Bernard Rubinstein
Mrs. Pat Schmader
Note: the list above is compiled based on contribution amount from the highest to the lowest (starting from $100 USD) and excluding the benefactors who chose to remain anonymous.